The 3rd week in June is National Pollinator Week. Here are a few things you can do to celebrate:
- Do something to make your garden more pollinator-friendly this month – planning counts!
- Learn more about pollinator gardening
- Celebrate National Pollinator Week – check for local events
- Take a Garden Pollinator Survey – it’s fun and educational
- Take photos of pollinators in your garden – they’re fascinating!
- Learn more about a pollinator that interests you
- Talk to your family, friends and neighbors about the importance of pollinators
questions? e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org